- If I get time this week I’m going to post on my business blog all about how very much I hate loathe fucking can’t stand making the chocolate I’m making this month. Complete with photos and a recipe so YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN BUTTERFINGERS, WORLD! WELCOME TO MY HELL! So…look for that?
- This sweetie pie came into the shop and I was working away (PROBABLY ON THE HELL RECIPE THAT IS GODDAMN BUTTERFINGERS) and Jacob helped her and right before she left she said, all sweet, “I just want to tell Lagusta how much I like her blog.” and IT WAS ALMOST AS CUTE AS MAKING BUTTERFINGERS IS HORRIBLE. So, check out her cute blog, hey?
- Did I ever tell you about this one time I got all excited because we got the cutest handwritten order in a fancy calligraphy envelope and I posted it onto Twitter without blocking out the checking account number? I deleted it within two seconds, but my god.
- Did I ever tell you about this one time I wrote a slightly mean FB status update (You Are Too Young To Have So Many Bad Tattoos, and I Am Too Old To Have None At All) about this young person I met who I was not FB friends with, then she friended me and I accepted and I forgot all about that status update, and then she unfriended me within two days?
- Making mistakes all around the place, that’s me.
- The thing is, the butterfingers taste really good.
- Hey, are you as obsessed with Pussy Riot as I am? Did I already ask you that, or was that on another social media thing? Or in real life?
- Have you picked up Sandor Katz’s new book, The Art of Fermentation? It’s amazing!
- One more thing: if you ever get the chance to be a twin to a 6-year-old, you must take that chance.
Did I say three things?